Fundraising for NGOs is a membership based web portal designed exclusively for NGOs, not-for-profits, community service providers, social enterprises, volunteers and fundraisers seeking funds, grants, skills in fundraising. You can get access to unlimited global and national donors database, grants, sample proposals, useful resources and tools for a sustainable fundraising.
We work on skill enhancement of NGOs on fundraising capacity. We train individuals on writing proposals and reports and contacting relevant donors for the support. We also provide consultants for project development and fundraising for local and global projects.
What we do?
Fundraising for NGOs primarily provides information about entire national and international grants and funding opportunities across the globe. The members will have access to amplifying opportunities, resources and strategies for successful a grant seeking through our online database. You will be notified through emails, newsletters, web updates and multiple medium not to miss any relevant grant call for your organization.
We believe on the importance of external and internal activators such as donors and project implementation agencies to mobilize community and achieve sustainable development.
Why we do it?
NGOs in Nepal and all over the world face an avoidable challenge of fundraising for their program, projects and their organizations’ sustainability. Announcements and calls of grant opportunities are scattered in a number of sources. In many instances, it becomes challenging to find a potential donor, identify the best option and complete application for a successful submission. Many NGOs find the fundraising as an immense task to succeed simply because they do not have adequate information, skill and resources. We, Fundraising for NGOs empower the NGOs to address such barriers.
We support you in looking for potential donors for any of the areas that UN has highlighted through its sustainable goals. Our project initiatives are very much linked to the sustainable development goals.
From 2004-06, ICA Nepal along with the support of CIVICUS carried out massive study on the status of NGOs in Nepal. This study showed that about 90 percent NGOs lose their identity after a few years, the main reason of which was their inability to get funding for their dreamed projects. ICA Nepal realized this lacunae and started building capacity of the NGOs in the field of project development and fundraising. This has led us to start this initiative so that we could enable other NGOs to get more funds for their projects and reach to the much needy areas of the country.
What we offer?
We provide multiple supports such as providing funding information to developing concept or detailed proposals. Some of the major supports are as follows:
- Sharing sources of funds for I/NGOs, international donor details, website, amount, deadline etc.
- Sharing details of the National donors/organizations such as embassies and foundations.
- Informing the call of proposals from Village/Urban Municipality which could be applied by NGOs.
- Sending national and international job postings for NGOs and INGOs.
- Providing online resources such as books and manuals which help in building fundraising and project development capacity of the organizations.
- Informing national and international events/webinars on fundraising and project development and many more.
- You get complete solutions for fundraising such as developing concept and detail proposals, accessing funding sources, preparing quality reports, developing capacity of your staff etc.
- We review and give feedback to the project proposals developed by you on nominal charges.
Forum for Project Developers and Fundraisers
Fundraising for NGOs provides opportunities to project developers and fundraisers to contact the relevant NGOs for consultancy work such as writing proposals and reports, conducting monitoring and evaluation, capacity building, fundraising, donor connection, etc.
Contact Ms. Yunusha Kafle 977-1-9843088188, [email protected]